Blue Planet Net Sanitizer
- Prevents the spread of disease.
- Cleans and disinfects aquarium nets.
- Will help keep nets soft and cause less abrasions to fish.
- Can be used on scrapers, sponges and magnets which may be used in the cleaning process of aquariums.
- Is suitable for both fresh and saltwater aquariums
Blue Planet Net Sanitizer is ideal for large aquarium set-ups where multiple tanks are present. When required to move fish around, potential for disease and cross contamination exists. Using Blue Planet Net San will ensure this is prevented and fish can remain healthy and disease contained to the problem aquariums.
Blue Planet Net San will help keep nets soft and cause less abrasions to fish. Blue Planet Net San can be used on scrapers, sponges and magnets which may be used in the cleaning process of aquariums.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use 10ml per 10Litres of water.
- Fill a bucket with water, add Blue Planet Net San and mix with a net.
- Nets can then rest in the bucket until required.
- When the water becomes cloudy we recommend changing, or for constant use the Net San bucket should be cleaned every 2-3 days.
- Replace with fresh solutions as required.
- We recommend a second bucket of freshwater to rinse the net prior to use on a fish.
CAUTION: DO NOT ADD DIRECTLY TO AQUARIUMS CONTAINING FISH OR MIX WITH DETERGENTS OR OTHER CHEMICALS.